Accountable Health develops and improves systems that create quality outcomes and reduce healthcare costs. Whether you are trying to be successful in the new value based payment world, working on a 30 day re-admit program, contracting with payers, looking to cut the costs of your company’s self-insured health plan, developing a new population health tool, software, application or program we can help. We also provide unique insights for start-ups and serve as advisors to a number of companies.
Our diverse consulting projects include:
- Developing innovative provider/payer integration opportunities for a health system that owned a health plan.
- Revamping a providers 30 day re-admit program including new software selection, reporting , operations and marketing
- Developing population health dashboards and analytics for an IT vendor.
- Market sizing analysis and the identification of targets for a company selling to TPAs, ASOs and Re-insurers.
- Webinars for an IT Vendor.
- Staff training on population health, analytics and reporting requirements for the business development and sales team of a major IT vendor.
Some of my unique accomplishments include:
- Operating the highest quality rated Medicaid HMO in Florida as determined by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration.
- The inclusion of the Annual Medicare Wellness Visit in the Affordable Care Act.
- Overseeing the development of a mobile health app that won the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Mobile App Showdown and was a Hot for the Holidays selection by the CTIA.
- Developing the first disease management programs for Persons with Schizophrenia in Medicaid.
- Hiring the first certified Promotoras in Texas.
If you’d like to discuss how Accountable Health can assist you. Call us at 904-613-1224 or contact us using this form