Accountable Health develops and improves systems that create quality outcomes and reduce healthcare costs. Whether you are trying to be successful in the new value based payment world, working on a 30 day re-admit program, contracting with payers, looking to cut the costs of your company’s self-insured health plan, developing a new population health tool, software, application or program we can help. Bringing together expertise in hospital and physician operations, HMO plan management, population health and data and analytics, we can help you tackle your healthcare issues. We also provide unique insights for start-ups and serve as advisors to a number of companies.
Our clients include healthcare systems, pharma, device manufacturers, Healthcare IT systems developers, health improvement program developers, analytics companies, mobile app developers, population health and care management companies.
Our diverse consulting projects include:
- Developing innovative provider/payer integration opportunities for a health system that owned a health plan.
- Providing a day long training session on population health and value based care for a device manufacturer launching a new product in the diabetes management space.
- Revamping a providers 30 day re-admit program including new software selection, reporting , operations and marketing
- Developing population health dashboards and analytics for an IT vendor.
- Market sizing analysis and the identification of targets for a company selling to TPAs, ASOs and Re-insurers.
- Webinars for an IT Vendor.
- Staff training on population health, analytics and reporting requirements for the business development and sales team of a major IT vendor.
Some of my unique accomplishments include:
- Operating the highest quality rated Medicaid HMO in Florida as determined by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration.
- The inclusion of the Annual Medicare Wellness Visit in the Affordable Care Act.
- Overseeing the development of a mobile health app that won the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Mobile App Showdown and was a Hot for the Holidays selection by the CTIA.
- Developing the first disease management programs for Persons with Schizophrenia in Medicaid.
- Hiring the first certified Promotoras in Texas.
If you’d like to discuss how Accountable Health can assist you. Call us at 904-613-1224, schedule a call or contact us via email using this form